Monday, November 30, 2009

Memours from a State Prism.


Keep and eye out for the words: "Correspondence" and "Shit-heel".
____________________________________________________________________

11/12/2009

Dear Jeffrey,

     These dreariful days go by like years on the inside. It's so hard trying to get by hour-by-hour knowing my mind is molting like hot bacon grease. Dripping away into a burnt-out pan that used to be my imagenation. For months the only thing keeping me going has been our corduroyspondence. These letters have kept my body and soul strong and for that I thank-you. But now I've got something else to look forward to! That's right friend, you guessed it. I've got a parade hearing scheduled for the end of the month and that means I'll get realized and finally get to see my special little girl! I've been going over and over in my mind exactly what I'm going to say and do to her when I first see her but I fear when the time comes I'll freeze up and just let my longing take over. It's her birthday soon. She'll be about 10 and a half when I get out and for the love of god I am not going to screw things up this time around.  I can assure you that I'm going to make sure the little bitch doesn't live to see her 11th year! She's going to pay.

     But enough about my troubles. How have you been? How did the big move go? Look at you, little guy in the big city! I was glad to get your letter the other day, it's been so long since you've written. I was about to start thinking you had forgotten me, but I know you're too good for that. I swear I'm not trying to butter you up but I need to ask a small favor. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind writing a letter of recommectadion on my behalf for the parole board? I know it seems like a lot vouchering for a guy you've never actually met but the 'Letters To Prisoners' programs are viewed as an important step in the reabilitation of big lugs like me and a good word from you would be really good for my case.

     That's about all I've got to report to you right now. The food still stinks here but overall rape is down which is good, (but with my amazing meat powers it never has been a problem for me). Warden Chalmers is still a complete shit-heel. Since I've been here he's had less need to eat his hats which is good news for him, I suppose. But as soon as I kill that little slut he's next. 

     Always nice to hear from you, buddy. Keep your fingers crossed that I get out! Maybe we can finally meat and hang out like I've talked about? Get up to some real trouble, eh?

Always and Forever,
'The Butcher'  
__________________________________________________________________

11/15/2009

Dear Wordgirl,

     My name is Jeff Williams. I'm 25 years old and recent college grad. Recently I moved to the big city and in my search for something meaningful to do with my time I decided to participate in a correspondence program where I write letters to a pen-pal in a correctional facility. People have always told me it's a nice thing to do as it really helps these men and woman out and I've been enjoying my conversations with these people very much but the other day I received some pretty strong warning signs from one of these men and I'm afraid it involves you.

     If you recall not too long ago you foiled the plans of the notorious Butcher during his daylight robbery of Ye Olde Fancy Schmancy Jewelry Store. Well He's recently been approved for a parole hearing at the end of this month and it seems that he's determined to play the part of a rehabilitated man in order to be released and harm YOU! I know you're young and I don't mean to frighten you but I just think it's something you should be aware of. Perhaps you can talk to your friend the Warden and let him know of the Butcher's plans? 

Thanks a lot for your time and keep up the good work cleaning up this town!

Sincerely, 

Jeff Williams 

P.S. I've enclosed a copy of the Butcher's letter for your further examination and records. 

____________________________________________________________________

11/25/2009

Jeff,

     What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously dude. If you're a 'pen-pal' (gay) to those kiddy-diddling monsters in jail and one of them writes that he intends to defraud the judicial parole system and commit further serious crimes then YOU have a responsibility to take the evidence to the appropriate authorities. Don't just come whining to me. I mean how stupid can you really be? I'm a busy girl, I've got other shit to deal with! Why today alone I had to stop and army of giant robots from destroying the financial district, my monkey/sidekick had the super-craps like you wouldn't believe and I had to sit beside a smelly Mexican on the bus! I don't have the time or patience to sit down and deal with your pathetic bullshit. Are you trying to piss me off or are you just looking for attention? I can have you arrested just for sending me this letter, you know. How would it look to the authorities that you're keeping up secret correspondence with a ten-year-old girl, hmmm? Maybe I should just contact Police Commissioner Watson about this? Do you know what they do to child molesters on the inside??? 

Deal with your own problems shit-heel! Don't write here again. 

Beck... I mean Wordgirl

P.S. Your overall grammar is worth shit and for a college grad your vocabulary is frankly, non-existent. I hope you can find gainful employment at a car-wash or crack-house.   

-Dictated but not read- 

___________________________________________________________________

11/28/2009

Dear Sir/Madam;

My name is Jeff Williams  and I am writing this letter on behalf of my friend , The Butcher,(ID 396-21A). This letter is to ask that you vote positively to grant him parole when he appears before the Parole Board, on Nov 30th 2009.

I understand, and I will never forget, that The Butcher was sent to prison for committing crimes that will have lasting negative effects on the lives of many innocent people. I would never disrespect the seriousness of his behavior by offering an excuse to the board members. All I can say is that The Butcher  has worked very hard while he has been incarcerated to make himself a better person, deserving of another chance in society.

Should you decide to grant him parole, his family will be there to support, encourage and motivate him through a successful transition and progression into a positive member of society.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jeff Williams

_____________________________________________________________________________________

12/02/2009

     Dear Butcher,

     Congratulations on your recent release. Feel free to look me up if you need anything. In the meantime.... you know what you have to do. 

Have fun out there. 

Jeff

____________________________________________________________________

Will The Butcher finally find and destroy Becky B... I mean Wordgirl?

Will Jeff Williams ever improve his grammar and letter-writing abilities?? 

Is Captain Huggy-face trying to write a letter to PETA by smearing feces on a piece of paper??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment