Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6PM = Hour #10


     This has to be some kind of record outside of Asia or suburbia I'm telling ya. I may just beat this drum after all! Forget going past medium right now though, them shits is hard. Also, I feel as though my spelling and grammar might be starting to slip, (more-so than usual).

     The physical and mental pain seems to be bearable now but I can't help but feel my jowls slowly growing as I haven't been outside all day. Ugh. Let's just say after this and the new Kids In The Hall I am going for a jog. Or maybe just stretch on the front lawn. Either way. 

     The mash-ups are still very impressive and even though Rihanna's 'Disturbia' is used in what seems like every other song, each time it's different, fresh and still fun to play. That goes for a lot of tunes. The end now looks in sight but believe you me if I had the extra cash I'd be hopping over the Playstation network and grabbing some freaking new tracks!

     I feel like this game could be a lot of fun with a lot of people under two conditions:
1. They were all very drunk,
2. The person playing would have to be really, really good, (Mistakes = crappy sound)  
3. Also it would be nice if Rihanna could be there in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment